Worcester County GOLD meets the needs of individuals with low income by providing emergency financial assistance, basic needs items, and four special programs.
A network of agents employed by GOLD’s community partners come to GOLD on behalf of the individuals they serve. These dedicated case managers, counselors, peer support workers, and social workers (to name a few), come to GOLD to prevent tragic outcomes for their clients. They then work to establish resources for their client to have long-term self-sufficiency.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Eastern Shore
- Chesapeake Health Care
- The Cricket Center
- Maryland Access Point of Worcester County
- Maryland Coalition of Families
- Office of the State’s Attorney, Worcester County
- Open Arms & Hearts Health Services
- Worcester County Department of Social Services
- Worcester County Health Department
- Worcester County Public Schools
- Worcester Navigation Program
Proud Member of: