Worcester County GOLD is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) charitable organization that relies almost totally upon private donations to assist local citizens. We accept monetary and in-kind donations. Monetary donations: By making your monetary gift undesignated, we will determine where your donation can have the greatest impact. If you have a preference for the allocation of your donation, you may select a category from the list below:
- Rainbow Fund – general emergency financial aid for food, utilities and other basic needs
- Foster Care Fund – financial assistance for foster children
- Adult Care Pantry – basic care items for adults and seniors
- Baby Pantry – emergency baby supplies
- Principal’s Fund – emergency funds for students
- Camp Scholarship Fund – summer camp
Please make all checks payable to Worcester County GOLD and mail to: Worcester County G.O.L.D. PO Box 39 Snow Hill MD, 21863 In-kind Donations: Worcester County GOLD has many different needs for in-kind contributions. We accept new items to supply the Baby Pantry and Adult Care Pantry, school supplies, Easter baskets, and holiday gift cards for food, clothing, or gifts. To donate new items, please contact us at 410-677-6830 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, we are unable to accept donations of used clothing, baby food and formula, baby powder, automobiles, boats, etc.