Worcester County G.O.L.D. (Giving Other Lives Dignity), Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, donations to which may be tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. GOLD promotes dignity by providing emergency financial aid and items to meet basic needs for infants and children, families in crisis, vulnerable adults (seniors and adults with disabilities), those who are homeless, and children in foster care.
GOLD accepts both monetary donations and in-kind donations (new items only) to support the following programs:
- Emergency Funding Assistance / Rainbow Fund – emergency financial aid for food, utilities, housing, medical needs, crucial transportation, and other basic needs
- GOLD’s VAULT – basic care items for all ages from infants to senior adults
- Camp Scholarship Fund – scholarship funds for at-risk children to attend summer camps to ensure that these children are active in positive programs to foster good physical health, enhance learning, build skills, and promote well-being
- School Supplies for Students – provides backpacks with grade-level appropriate school supplies for children whose families do not have the means to afford all school supplies required for children to have the best opportunities to be academically successful with the ability to blend in with their peers
- Helping Hands for the Holidays – gifts, clothing, and food for children, families, and vulnerable adults who need a helping hand to brighten their holidays
Please make checks payable to Worcester County GOLD and mail to 299 Commerce Street, Snow Hill, MD 21863 or you can make donations through GOLD’s website portal by clicking the gold “Donate” button below.
Please call first to discuss in-kind donations at 410-677-6830 or email us at WorcesterCountyGOLD@gmail.com. Items for GOLD’s VAULT (diapers, baby items, clothing, coats, household goods, etc. – we can accept new items only – no large items or furniture) can be dropped off at Worcester County GOLD’s office that is located in the Worcester County Department of Social Services building at 299 Commerce Street, Snow Hill, Maryland.